Re: EPS graphics got them jaggies--OT remark

Jason:

Perhaps you are thinking of the remark made by the consulting detective,
Sherlock Holmes, who stated (more or less, since my anthology is at
home,
so I can't quote it directly):

"My dear Watson, when all other explanations have been eliminated, the
only
remaining explanation, no matter how improbable, must be true."

Ezra