Re: EPS graphics got them jaggies -Reply -Reply

Honestly, I wasn't drinking funny lemonade when this happened and it's
worked on multiple users. I know it doesn't make logical sense, but who
was it that said when all logical possibilities lead nowhere, the
illogical must be true?

After working with Windoze, I've had too much time to think while
rebooting my system.

Shruggin' shoulders here,

>>> "Dov Isaacs" <isaacs@Adobe.COM> 10/16/00 10:43am >>>
Jason,

I honestly don't know why you are seeing what you are, but I can
assure you that the ATM "smooth font edges on screen" option
that enables or disables antialiasing of fonts for the display
has absolutely NOTHING to do with generated PostScript with
any driver whatsoever whether it be the Microsoft PSCRIPT driver,
the drivers distributed by Hewlett-Packard for use with their
emulated PostScript devices (such as the 8100), or the AdobePS
drivers (you are NOT legally entitled to use the AdobePS 4.2.6
driver with that Hewlett-Packard printer).

Creating EPS with the "fonts as outlines" option will certainly
highly degrade text output. Embedding is always better.

        - Dov