Re: EPS graphics got them jaggies -Reply -Reply

Jason, everybody knows by now that you're one of the founding members of
the FrameJuicers. Enough of this denial!

Craig Ede
Los Jugadores Bazutadores

>>> "Jason Aiken" <jason.aiken@medtronic.com> 10/16/00 11:09AM >>>
Honestly, I wasn't drinking funny lemonade when this happened and it's
worked on multiple users. I know it doesn't make logical sense, but
who
was it that said when all logical possibilities lead nowhere, the
illogical must be true?

After working with Windoze, I've had too much time to think while
rebooting my system.

Shruggin' shoulders here,