Re: OS X (was Re: Windows ME)

I have not had that issue with Frame on my Mac at all. It's wonderfully
stable, so much so that I use the Mac rather than the Win98 box to run Frame
on a regular basis. It sounds like something is wrong with your system
and/or setup.
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer, V3 Semiconductor Corp.

> From: Greg Hurrell <gh@wincent.org>
> Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 11:44:53 +0930
<snip>