ALT key shortcuts

I've seen this complaint a number of times on both lists. Comments that the
keyboard shortcuts are superior on the MAC over windows. I find this hard to
believe (and I've used FM on both platforms). Most times the complaint is about
the ALT key sequences.

If you don't like the ALT key shortcuts (which are really just a cheap way to
scroll the menus) use the ESC key combinations. They are mnemonic and 100%
cross-platform (I believe that the ALT key is substituted by the command key on
Apple machines). Shlomo Perets has a great list of all the combinations on the
Microtype web site.

Eric L. Dunn