RE: training manual layout help

Working from memory, I ran a search on the PIK Framers archives
(http://www.pik-potsdam.de/waisdata/framers/) using four keywords in the
Text field and all search options left at default settings.

I got several hits on relevant messages that I recalled seeing way back,
including some of my own comments from half a decade and three jobs ago.

John Pilla's A-B flows, some chatter from me and Ed Rush, someone else's
Lecture/Lab topics...all in the first 10 hits.

Deborah Snavely, Senior Technical Writer, Aurigin Systems, Inc.