Framemaker 6 and NT Server

I began installing Framemaker 6 for Windows on some of our new Windows NT
Server V4.0 machines today. When I reboot I get an error message that some
application, I suspect Framemaker since nothing else was installed, is give
me an error message about the wrong version of the file CTL3D32.DLL. I
checked another machine which had not had Framemaker installed and the date
on the file was 05/03/2000. The date on the files where Framemaker is
installed is 08/21/1996.

Has anyone else run into this and what are the solutions?

Thanks

Roy Lewis
Educational Services
978-947-4627