Saving Unix files/filerights

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can change the default file-rigths for files I
save with framemaker. I mean the read-write-execute rights. By default they
are read and write for user and group and only read for the world. I would
like to change this so the files are saved with read and write rights for
the user, the group and the whole worlds. Any hints are appreciated.

If it cant be done using the initialization files, can anyone tell me how
it works in FDK. I tried using a system(chmod 666 file) but it would not
execute on the users file.

Regards,
Adrie Berg
--