FM 6.0 Upgrade Annoyance update

At 2:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time a representative of Adobe phoned me. She
then transferred me to another representative who promised to put in motion
the procedure for obtaining a new serial number. She also promised to phone
me when the new serial number is available, which can take up to 24 hours to
process.

WWP installed successfully on the first try.

Onward and upward!
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer, V3 Semiconductor Corp.

> From: Elizabeth Ross <beth@vcubed.com>
> Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:03:09 -0400
> To: Free Framers <framers@omsys.com>
> Subject: FM 6.0 Upgrade Annoyance