Re: Book Chapter Ballooning in Size

Again, thanks for the information, Thomas.  That's some
bug!  Lowering the image quality has helped a great deal.
Converting to GIF (at 8 colors) didn't help much (I thought
it would, but it did not).   The only reason we went with
JPEG is that we have had success in the past with them
(in much more limited form -- never 50 to a chapter)
and because JPEG is supported.  I'm inclined to change
all of the images to GIF because all of our vector images
(for instance, those created in FrameMaker) are saved
as GIF images for other books.

Thanks again.

-- Tom Regner