Re: 2 Column Layout Problems

It's possible that one or more of your tables is corrupted. I'd look first for any
overrides to table properties, particularly keeping too many rows together with the
"keep with next/previous" row format properties, or trying to keep the table with a
preceding or subsequent paragraph if the table is too large. You might try selecting
the table and reapplying the default table properties.

Good luck,
Jo

"To have a reason to get up in the morning, it is necessary to possess a guiding
principle. A belief of some kind. A bumper sticker if you will."

    Judith Guest

Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer
TCF Financial Corporation