ANNOUNCE: Mastering FrameMaker 6 book update

Hi,

The following went out today to the list of people who wanted to be informed of updates to Mastering FrameMaker 5. I thought there might be more general interest, so I'm forwarding it here.

Cheers,

Tom Neuburger

----------------------------------

Greetings,

I'm writing to announce that Mastering FrameMaker 5 is currently being revised for FrameMaker 6.

The book will most likely be produced by Twelfth Night Books, a publishing concern that I have set up for books such as this one. However, I have not ruled out working with another publisher. The final decision will be based on quality -- I want to be certain that I can match bookstore books in both print and editorial quality.

I'll send more information on this as I have it.

Schedule -- If Twelfth Night produces the book, we should have copies in time for the Pan-Pacific Conference in late October.

Title -- Since I've decided not to republish this title with Sybex, the title will have to change regardless of publisher. The copyright of the original book is mine, however, so this book will be a true update. Whatever benefit readers found in the original edition will be retained for this one.

Free Books -- If the updated book is available through Twelfth Night, I'll send a complimentary copy to anyone who bought the reprinted version produced earlier this year. If you're a buyer, just send the postage and it's yours, with my thanks!

You can also continue to purchase the print-on-demand version of Mastering FrameMaker 5 as long as my current supply lasts, and still get this offer.

(Keep in mind that this offer is good only if Twelfth Night publishes the book. I can't make promises for another publisher.)

I really appreciate all the support given to this title. It's been as gratifying as any writing I've done. Please consider this my thanks to those who requested and supported the reprint project.

That's it -- I'll provide more information as it's available. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Best,

Tom Neuburger

Mastering FrameMaker
<http://www.FrameUsers.com/masteringframemaker.shtml>