Layout/Pack loop exceeded 100 iterations

Layout/Pack loop exceeded 100 iterations

Has anyone figured out what this message to the Error Log means? I'm
running the 6.0p395 patch version of Mac FrameMaker and seem to get this
when making lots of changes to anchored frames. So far I haven't crashed
or seen harmful effects, but it seems ominous so I always Save, Quit,
and relaunch. I don't recall seeing this in any earlier release.

----
Erin Vang
Technical Writer, Localization Coordinator/Statistical Instruments Division
erin.vang@sas.com - tel 415.421.2227 x1219 - fax 415.421.1213

SAS
One Montgomery St., Suite 3400
San Francisco, CA 94104