Re: Phantom hotlink in PDF file (solved)

Indeed.

This was the exact problem. The go-around worked flawlessly. I added a
space after the hot linked text and applied a different character format to
the para marker and space.

The phantom link disappeared.

Thank you Shlomo and others who helped.

Charlie Dowdell