Re: Consistancy Message

*** The original message appeared on the FrameUsers list.

From: "Colin Green" <cgreen@illuminet.com>
> Is there a way to suppress the "Consistency" message that appears when I
> regenerate a book file. The in-consistency that the message flags is part
> of the template structure and I get tired of issuing away that message.
>
> Didn't see anything in the manual or on-line help about it.
> Version 5.5.6 for UNIX.

Since you're on UNIX, you have access to the fmbatch tool.
It's possible (though I haven't tried it) that if you use fmbatch
to Update the book file, the inconsistency problem won't affect
(stop) the update. fmbatch sometimes manages to continue with
operations where a dialog otherwise would halt the operation
when using the GUI.

Try it and report back whether it works.

Thomas Michanek, [Michagon], Linkoping, Sweden
       FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF/scripting expert
EMAIL: mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
WWW:   http://go.to/framers , or go directly to:
       http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers
       *  U P D A T E D   O N   J U N E   2 6  *