Re: Resizing 200 Tables

Deborah,

Did you actually try Hedley's solution? It doesn't work. When you select all
columns of the table and choose Edit > Copy Special > Table Column Width,
only the width of the first selected column is copied. Therefore, if you
select all of the columns of another table and choose Paste, the selected
columns will all change to the same width.

In addition, you cannot use Find Any Table and Change By Pasting to change
table column widths.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267