Does a tool to convert documents to bitmaps exist?

Greetings -

In the process of updating an existing procedure manual in Frame, I am
replacing outdated bitmaps of hardcopy forms (electronic source files for
forms are Word .docs) with new bitmaps.  I'd like a quick and easy method to
convert these document files to bitmaps, where each page of the document is
one bitmap.

Our current method begins by loading the appropriate form Word, and printing
it out.  We then scan that printout of the form, and save it as a bitmap.  I
want to avoid using the scanner at all if possible - I don't have direct
access to the scanner, and the department that does often sends me the
incorrect bitmap.

Is there a conversion tool that will convert from text to bitmap directly?
Thanks to anyone who knows and can tell me.

-Chris Grant
Technical Writer
Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation