From: Michael Richards [mailto:michaelr@ind.tansu.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 8:26 AM
To: Goldfayl, David
Subject: Re: 'non-standard' characters

This may have already been answered, due to the time lag: I get to read the
message when it's tomorrow for you but see it later than most people. That's
why we love Autralia!

Select the Symbol font.

less than or equal is <control> q then <shift> 3.

greater than or equal is <control> q then 3.

It's documented in the online help, Keyboard Shortcuts.

I wouldn't know if it's in the tree killer manual, as I still swear by the
pre Adobe version and eschew the dumbed-down mud-daubed-walls version.

--
        Michael Richards
        Email:  michaelr@ind.tansu.com.au