Re: Saving equations as graphics?

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:18:30 -0400, rallen25@csc.com wrote:

>How do I save an equation that was created using the equation editor in
>FrameMaker+SGML as a graphic?

This may be overkill, unless you also need Word/WinHelp/HTML/XML output,
but our Mif2Go filter allows you to export all the equations (and other
graphics, optionally) in a doc or book at once, to any one of several
graphics formats including BMP, WMF (usually best), TIF, GIF, and JPEG.
A single-seat license is $295; full details are at:
  http://www.omsys.com/

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/