'non-standard' characters

Framers

NT 4.0 FM 5.5.6

I need to input an 'equal to or greater than' and an 'equal to or less than'
symbol. I've assumed (!) that the solution will come via the Symbol font,
but can't work out the keystroke combo - and the manuals are no help.

1) Would someone please email the solution to the above problem
2) Are there any online references that can be suggested for this sort of
thing for future reference.

Thanks in advance
David Goldfayl