What's the hot printer of the week?

I've been offered the choice to spec out a new department printer, and
wanted to gather
the collective wisdom because the device will be used to print, almost
exclusively, FM and
Acrobat documents. We do final printing on Docutecs, so the ability to
closely mimic/proof
their output would be nice.

Features I know we need:
1. Adobe (not HP or brand X) Postscript.
2. Duplex ability
3. Decent color
4. Department-level (3-5 users, occasional big books) speed and MTBF.
5. Speed would be nice, but it's secondary.

I'll summarize direct replies to the lists.

TIA,
Art

Art Campbell
Mgr., Technical Publications