Re: Seeing original tag definitions [was: fonts and variables ingenerated files]

Oppss...

> The situation is one step weirder for the Paragraph Designer. The Default
> Font page always shows you the font settings for the definition, not the
> selection. I guess they figure you can get the current font info from the
> Character Designer.

The afirmation above is wrong. The Paragraph Designer always shows the
properties for the current paragraph selected, not for the definition.

If the selected text has a character format, the Paragraph Designer
font properties shows the Default font from the paragraph and the
Character Designer shows the font from the selection, but neither
shows the definition, that are only available when the tag is chosen
from the pop-up list.
So, if you have a paragraph with some overrides, these settings will
be shown, not the definition for that paragraph.

Newton Furia

fci comunicação
furia@sol.com.br