RE: unresolved x-refs flagged but not found

FMers--
We have an ongoing problem (FM 5.5) with this. X-refs to
stuff inside an embedded (imported) file screw up, as do
X-refs to paragraphs just before and after the embedded
file. Our solution is to update again and again until the
message goes away (temporarily) or until we just get sick of
the whole thing and print the &*(&*(&b book anyway.
--Alex
                Alex Ragen
       Technical Publications Manager
         Check Point Software Technologies
            WE SECURE THE INTERNET
  phone: +972 3 753 4552 fax: +972 3 575 9256
          http://www.checkpoint.com
This message may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information and is intended only for
the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The contents of this message may
contain private views and opinions which do not
constitute a formal disclosure or committment
unless specifically stated.