File too large to open?

Hello all;

I have a Frame 5.5.6 document that is 35,866 KB.  When I try to open it I get the following message:  "File named xxxxx.fm may be too large to open using available memory.  OK to try anyway?"  I click on OK and everything opens just fine.  It seems like Frame should be able to handle a file this size and my computer certainly shouldn't have any problem.  I'm on a Pentium 3 with 256 Mb RAM, 350 MB free on my FAT partition, and 5.3GB free on my NTFS partition.  What's the problem?

All of the graphics are embedded (don't like it a bit, but it's not my decision), but it still seems that this should'nt be a problem.

Thanks a bunch, this is really annoying

Ron Nelson