Subject: characters mysteriously changing
Author:  "Rick Henkel" <Rick.Henkel@firstdatacorp.com> at FDCNOTESPO
Date:    06/07/2000 8:33 AM

     Running 5.5.3 on Windows NT.

     I have one manual out of 70 that has a new problem. We use 8-point
     Courier
     for report samples. Somehow some of the hyphens in the samples have
     changed
     to an uppercase D with a line through the D's left staff. If I copy
     the D
     and paste it into another file, it appears in the second file as a hyphen.

     When we created a PDF of the manual in March, the hyphens were OK. We
     created a new PDF yesterday, and the Ds are in a few files that no one
     has
     worked on since March.

     Also, the hyphens aren't changing in the entire file. For example, the
     header of one report sample reads "DDDDD--DDDDDDDDDD-- Processing
     Totals
     DDDDDDDDDDD--DDDDDDDDD."

     Has anyone seen anything like this before?

     rick

     You are currently subscribed to framers as:
     Rick.Henkel@firstdatacorp.com
     leave-framers-29012E@lists.frameusers.com

     Send administrative questions to listadmin@FrameUsers.com.
     Visit the FrameUsers website: http://www.FrameUsers.com