RE: framers-digest V1 #378

Dan said...
>Adobe did the same thing in the initial V5.0 release

Sorry, can't blame that one on Adobe. Frame Technology put out 5.0 and
5.0.x, and 5.1 came out right after Adobe bought Frame and hence was almost
certainly all FrameTech-developed. 5.1.x was where Adobe changed all the
icons to the new colorless icons and began gutting the docs.

(I still have docs going back to Frame 4; I finally dumped my Frame 3 docs a
couple of years ago, with the exception of the only quick-reference guide
that ever did me any good, the black-and-white-and-gold Shortcuts
Reference.)

Deborah Snavely, Senior Technical Writer, Aurigin Systems, Inc.