Re: Para & char catalogs in FM+SGML?

At 09:28 AM 5/31/00 -0700, Carolyn Stallard wrote:
>Right, thanks; number of keystrokes or clicks in either of your
>suggested alternates is what's tedious.  What I want is non-modal
>catalog windows displayed as in FM, so I can reformat with _one_ click.

But, Carolyn, my previous message told you how to bring up
in FM+SGML the same non-modal catalog windows you've used
with FM. Once open, the paragraph and character catalog windows
behave exactly the same way in FM and FM+SGML.
	--Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
lprice@txstruct.com