Re: Para & char catalogs in FM+SGML?

Carolyn,
  The catalog windows are there--all that's missing is their icons in
the upper right corner. You can open them from the format menu
Format > Paragraphs > Catalog or Format > Characters > Catalog or through
keyboard shortcuts, !opc and !occ.
	--Lynne

At 07:47 AM 5/31/00 -0700, Carolyn Stallard wrote:
>Is there a way to add these catalogs to the FM+SGML 6.0 interface?  I'm
>using the latter at behest of a client, but the (inherited) docs are not
>structured and the client has no near-term plans to structure them.
>Meanwhile, the docs require a lot of format clean-up, which I'm finding
>tedious without the catalogs.

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
lprice@txstruct.com