Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 17:17:47 -0400
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth@vcubed.com>
Subject: FM, MacOS, & PDF

Okay, I give.

What combo of printer driver do I need to generate PDFs (Acrobat 4.0) on my
Mac (System 8.6) from FrameMaker (v 5.5.6)? I have been on Adobe's site and
my system does not like the Adobe printing libraries it told me to use. I
couldn't find the archives to look there. Printing Lib 8.5.1 doesn't work at
all.

Thanks in advance!
- --
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer, V3 Semiconductor Corp.
beth@vcubed.com          http://www.vcubed.com
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum.