Re: Generated list of figures

Madonna -

you do not have to deletethe existing LOF file from the book.

You should be able to add the additional tag, and format the resulting
"newtag_LOF" paragraph in the LOF, and then generate/update the book.

The fastest way to format the "newtag_LOF" paragraph format is to go
to the LOF reference page, copy & paste a tag that already exists in
the LOF flow, and use the paragraph designer to rename it as necessary.

Be sure to save to LOF document! Then you can generate from the book,
and a newly populated List of Figures will appear, and everything,
including the newly added format, should be fully formatted.

| Subject: Generated list of figures
| To: framers@FrameUsers.com
| Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 14:23:55 -0600
| From: Madonna_Baird@raytheon.com
|
| After the LOF is generated for a book, and formatted and everything, an
| editor decided to add another paragraph tag to what is generated.  Does
| this mean I have to delete the file from the book, add a new one,
| regenerate it with the new para tags again?  Then import all the formats
| from the other LOF?  Or is there an easier way?
|
| Madonna Baird
| Media Solutions
| Raytheon

-- Lester
 Lester C. Smalley               |  email: LSmalley@Infocon.com
 Information Consultants, Inc.   |  phone: (302) 239-2942
 Hockessin, DE  USA 19707-0310   |  fax:   (302) 239-1712