RE: online Documents

Another source of information on formatting information for the web is
http://orbitaccess.com/, which covers multiple browsers including the
PalmV and IBM's home page reader for the visually impaired.

It has a review of the Web Accessibility of the Presidential Candidate
Sites, December 9, 1999 (http://orbitaccess.com/presidential/index.html)
that makes interesting reading (from a technical viewpoint, of course :-),
and a good list of further references
(http://orbitaccess.com/presidential/resources.html).

Colin Sutton