Re: [Fwd: Regarding Your Request]

"Jeremy H. Griffith" wrote:
. . .
> Poor Techdocs.  It couldn't find a page that Adobe's own Web search engine
> knew about.  Here is the URL where I found it, FWIW*:
>
>   http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/2276a.htm
>
> *For What It's Worth, which in this case isn't much...

And furthermore, it just ain't so.  No Helvetica, Courier, or Times
fonts got installed with _my_ copy of FM 5.5.6 for Windows.  Every
dagnab "legacy" (say, six months old) FM document I open requires font
substitution for one or more of those fonts.

CRONE CONSULTING - Technical Writing / Editing / Design / QA
Carolyn Stallard - cstallard@surfnetusa.com / Phone: 831-475-0466