Re: [Fwd: Regarding Your Request]

On Tue, 02 May 2000 09:53:07 -0700, Carolyn Stallard <cstallard@surfnetusa.com> wrote:

>Sigh...
>
>CS1@Adobe.COM wrote:
>>
>> Techdocs detected number 324475 in the subject line of your e-mail, and sent you
>> no documents. (A maximum of 3 requests can be filled per e-mail.)
>>
>> Techdocs was unable to locate document 324475.

Poor Techdocs.  It couldn't find a page that Adobe's own Web search engine
knew about.  Here is the URL where I found it, FWIW*:

  http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/2276a.htm

*For What It's Worth, which in this case isn't much...

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **