From: Ed Treijs
Sent: Wednesday, 26 April, 2000 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: Baffled by Frame + Acrobat 4.0.5

Thanks;

The cheap and dirty way worked--I installed a new Acrobat Distiller (Copy 1) and it works fine.

As a general question, how are we supposed to find out all these details? We are seriously considering Adobe support options, because otherwise we can run around in circles forever with installation and driver version issues. In our software development company, the IT expertise is in networking and OS setup. I wind up doing much more troubleshooting and legwork and system administration than I'd like to, because no one is specialized in Frame/Adobe/PostScript/PDF support. Well, except me now, I guess.

Ed (spending too much time in NT Explorer) Treijs