Re: controlling hyphenation

I don't have the manual now to verify the instructions, but the steps
Barbara follows are incorrect.

It is necessary to put the word in the correction text box, click in Show
Hyphenation, make the necessary corrections (in this case, eliminate all the
hyphens in the word and put a hyphen at the beginning), and then click
Learn.

After that, the Rehyphenate command will function as expected.

When the word that we need to be not hyphenated is used in a lot of
documents, this approach is better than
use the non-hyphenate command in each ocurrence.

Newton Furia