Re: Should there be wording on blank pages in a .pdf file?

Wrong right off, Dan.  First, Murphy's Law is this: "If there are two or
more ways to do something, and one of those ways can result in a
catastrophe, then someone will do it."  So far as I know, there aren't two
ways to leave a page blank....  Second, supposing you intended the variant
of Murphy's Law, also known as Finagle's Law (which by existing
demonstrates the applicability of Murphy's Law to itself), i.e., "anything
that can go wrong, will", then any attempt to nullify Murphy's Law only
compounds its force (by adding another thing that can go wrong, and hence
will).

Having much experience with the tendency of printers (the people) to screw
up anything they're allowed to screw up (present company, myself included,
excepted of course), I'm sympathetic to the argument; yet printers do get
it right...sometimes!  They even manage to get blank pages where they're
supposed to go.

regards,
Eric

James Eric Lawson