Re: FrameMaker enhancement: avoiding PDF bloat

Jason is creating PDF files at 2400 dpi. On Windows, crop marks are done with bitmaps. At 2400 dpi, that's a lot of bits, so the PDF files get notably larger.

This is logged as a bug, with Jason's sample files, and his item on framemaker-feedback. I think we understand the issue pretty well at this point.

...Lee

: Lee Richardson      : mailto:lhr@adobe.com : +1 408.536.6412     :
: Dev Mgr, FrameMaker : Adobe Systems, Inc   : +1 408.537.5113 fax :