possible to color frame cross-refs in the pdf only?

Hello Framers,
I would like to have my Frame cross refs appear in a different color (i.e.
not in black) in my pdfs. Actually, I am currently preparing 2 pdf files for
each Frame book - one should be all black and white for the Print Shop, the
second will be available for download from our website (saved with Acrobat 3
compatibility). It would be great if my pdfs from the web had Frame
crossrefs in a different color so that readers would know they are links. Is
there a way to do this in Acrobat 4.0 (Mac)? Currently, I prepare a
postscript file from my Framemaker books, then I distill using two different
job options settings depending on whether the file is destined for the Print
Shop (size doesn't matter), or for the web site (as small as possible).
--
Lori Martin