RE: blank pages for OLH files

In addition to other suggestions posted:

Delete Empty Pages won't work if a custom master page is applied.  If you go
to Format>Page Layout>Master Page Usage and apply left/right to the
offending pages, they almost always disappear.

I use both left and right pages to convert to HTML, but I suppose it depends
on your method of conversion.  Maybe it's not necessary to remove the right
master page?