Re: blank pages for OLH files

1. Are the documents assembled into a book? If so, check that every document
in the book is set up to start on "Next Available Page". If you have a book
containing very many documents, consider saving the book as a MIF and doing
this set-up by search/replace with a simple text editor. You can also do it
with the very useful, almost free, XtraBookUtils from
http://www.bache.com/sgml.html (works for vanilla Frame as well, good for
reworking several book attributes).

2. In offending documents, check in Format>Page Layout>Master Page Usage that
your master page is being used for all pages. Your master page can even be
replaced by "None" which could be your problem (this can give a similar result
to a paragraph tag with asterisk - not "allowed" by you but it still exists).
To be sure, select in the Master Page Usage dialogue box (a) your master page
(should be called Right) and (b) Apply to Pages xx to yy (where xx to yy
covers all the pages in the document).

"Goldfayl, David" wrote:
<snip>

> In the Numbering Properties dialog box (via Format|Document|Numbering)I have
> selected "Delete Empty Pages" in the "Before Saving and Printing" dropdown.
> However, I'm still getting blank pages at the end of each FM file I create.
> It's also replicated when I print files out for review by the BAs.
>
> I have created a master page that is based on a previous left and right hand
> side master page template </snip>

Good luck,

Charles