blank pages for OLH files

Title: blank pages for OLH files

Dear all

I'm creating online help using 5.5.6 on an NT 4.0 box. I've searhed three archives and not found an appropriate answer - there's plenty on duplex output probs, but not for my situation.

In the Numbering Properties dialog box (via Format|Document|Numbering)I have selected "Delete Empty Pages" in the "Before Saving and Printing" dropdown. However, I'm still getting blank pages at the end of each FM file I create. It's also replicated when I print files out for review by the BAs.

I have created a master page that is based on a previous left and right hand side master page template (i.e. for duplex printing), but have stripped out the right hand page as my FM files' final output will eventually be HTML via WWP 2000.

Any thoughts/ideas greatly appreciated.

Cheers
David Goldfayl

PS: after recent discussions on this list regarding frequently asked questions I'm posting this somewhat hesitantly, however, I have taken reasonable steps to sort this out myself via the FM online help (as useful as udders on a bull), manuals and archives.