Re: marketing info on the list

Thank you Ann/Terry.

I had been meaning to Jeremy a note saying that I thought he _should_
speak up more often when an application for his product comes up.

Maybe some people such as David disagree, however, I _need_ commercial
products to make my business run and I need to learn all aspects about
the products and the companies.  I see a list such as this as a good
venue for such information and debates.

Jay

--
Jay Smith