RE: Expelled and Expunged

I believe the appropriate quote is that
"Freedom of press belongs to those that own one."
In this case, Brad owns the press, and can choose what he wants to
print.  I may neither like nor agree with his decisions, but they are
his to make.  People have left the list due to his decisions.  Others
have stayed.  That is called "voting with one's feet".  :-)

Grant