RE: Alternatives to Frame? (long)

Larry-

This looks very interesting. How could any professional writer/publisher
*not* like this approach. Haven't we all talked until we are blue in the
face about the importance of controlled style and structure, form following
substance and admonishing people not to "swipe at some text and make it just
make it look pretty." I certainly have.

I have to laugh though... for once it's us Windows users who are on the
outside looking in;-)

Warmest Regards,
Michael L. Tatro
Documentation Manager