ANNOUNCEMENT: Structured writing classes hit the street

ANNOUNCEMENT

If you're not interested in a) structured writing b) single-sourcing, but
aren't ready for SGML/XML or c) reading any more announcements right now,
click the DELETE button.

Simply Written, developer of the Clustar (tm) System for structured writing
and single-sourcing, wants you to know that we've added more classes to our
Clustar training schedule, including several classes in Indianapolis,
Indiana and one in Research Triangle Park (in partnership with Bright Path
Solutions).

There are two classes: the Clustar QuickStart and the Clustar WorkShop. The
QuickStart class is $350.00 US. The WorkShop *and* QuickStart (which is a
prerequisite for the WorkStop) are $600 US. Both configurations include 1
hour of private consulting with a senior information architect, lunch,
snacks, materials, and parking.

Since I don't want hog bandwidth, please let me know if you want more
information or click http://www.simplywritten.com/clustarclasses.html for
Fact Sheets.

Looking forward to serving you

Jerilynne Sander, FrameMaker A.C.E.
Simply Written, Inc.
Check our website for information on the March 29th Clustar QuickStart class
317-562-9298
jsander@simplywritten.com
http://www.simplywritten.com