VIRUS ALERT!

The below message was forwarded to me this morning. I do not know the sender,
nor do I have any way of verifying it.
NEW VIRUS

       To All:
 We have been informed of a new virus - " WOBBLER." It will
 arrive  on   e-mail  titled "How to Give a Cat a Colonic."
CALIFORNIA IBM and AOL  have  announced
 that it is more powerful than Melissa, there is no remedy.
 It will eat all your information on the hard drive and also
 destroys  Netscape Navigator
 and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Do not open anything with
this  title and please pass this message on to all your
 contacts and anyone who uses your e-mail facility.
 Not many people seem to know about this yet so propagate it
as  fast as  possible. This information was announced
yesterday morning by IBM.

Please share it with everyone in your address book so that
the  spreading  of the virus may be stopped.

 This is a very dangerous virus and there is no remedy for it
at  this   time.

Please practice cautionary measures and forward this to all
your  online  friends ASAP.
        Ivan Sacks
       Symmetry Corporation
       17290 Preston Road, Suite 108
       Dallas TX 75252
       Tel 972-248-8806
      Fax 972-248-9522
       www.symmetrycorp.com

     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646