FrameMaker archives and useful links (Was: fish)

Hi Hal -

> How do you access the FrameUsers archive? I didn't see a link
> to it on the FrameUsers home page. I guess that's why I didn't
> even know an archive existed.

There's a navigation bar just under the page heading that says
FrameUsers.com, and just above the Adobe FrameMaker 5.5.6 logo.

I understand many people haven't been able to see it since the
web site was redesigned recently -- some Java thing that doesn't
work properly in some browsers.

You could try bypassing the home page and go directly to one of
these:
	http://www.frameusers.com/lists/framers.shtml

	http://lists.frameusers.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=framers

Here's another archive with a different search engine:
	http://www.pik-potsdam.de/waisdata/framers/welcome.html

Adobe's general Support area:
	http://www.adobe.com/support/main.html

... and the FrameMaker top 'issues':
	http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/topissuesfm.htm

... and search engine:
	http://www.adobe.com/search/main.html

... and forums, including FrameMaker, FrameMaker SGML, Acrobat
	http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html

---
Stuart Burnfield
mailto:stuartb@tpg.com.au