Paste special as pure text

Hi Frame-people

I want to copy and paste across various paragraph styles _without_
retaining the original formatting of the text I move around. I changed the
ClipboardFormatsPriorities to:
  ClipboardFormatsPriorities=TEXT, FILE, OLE 2, EMF, META, DIB, BMP, MIF, RTF
but... when I copy a piece of a title and paste in a body paragraph some of
the title properties (like font size, weight,..) remain.

Is there an easy way to do this and avoid the long way of using:
  Edit->Paste Special...-> (select text) (click ok)

Thanx,
Adrie Berg

--
Daidalos - IT in Publishing