RE: brad policies: ad nauseum

> However, I just don't get as worked up as
> some listers seem to about these commonly asked questions.

} we're here to share info, and those new to the list
} cannot possibly know their perplexing question was answered five
} times just last week.

I think I'm not communicating as well as I should.

(1) The idea is that, as an alternative to getting "worked up" about
questions, people can point others to the FAQ or include "see the
FAQ at..." in their sig files for the Frame lists. AFAIK, we don't
have an FAQ resource to point newbies to.... (??)

(2) I specifically mentioned "favorite" in addition to "most
annoying" questions. The idea here is if there is something about
Frame that you just love, but people often have questions about it,
you can write up a Q&A for it. That's why I picked conditional text--
I love it, use it daily, and in Frame curriculums it tends to get
pushed to the "advanced" class.

(3) THANKS for the idea of "Where are the archives?" for the FAQ
list.

BTW, on the InFrame FAQ article: You WILL be credited in the article,
UNLESS you prefer to remain anonymous. If you'd rather remain anon,
please send the question you're working on to my home email
(ananda@mac.com) and I'll post it to the list.

Hope this clarifies things,
--Ananda Stevens
ananda.stevens@windriver.com