Off-topic, funny, relevant, not long

Dear Framers,

In composing a message in a hurry the other day, I mentioned the other site
as the:
>>FU.com site (giggle, I just
>>invented the initials for cryptic reasons and then saw where it went)

And Bill Briggs replied...
>That's good! You've got to mention that on the other list. Too cute.

So I'm mentioning it. Just because it's too synchronous for words.

Somehow I feel sure Brad's never heard of the First Unitarian Church of
Berkeley, which is in Kensington near the north Berkeley city limit, and of
which a father once wondered why it wasn't the First Unitarian Church of
Kensington...to which his son replied, "But, Dad...the initials!"  (True
story, real church, giggle.)

Deborah Snavely